Unit One Forum

Environmental issues

Environmental issues

by HUSAM QADDUMI -
Number of replies: 9

After watching the video on Google classroom, answer the following questions in your own words.

t

What’s the air quality like in your city? Do you worry about climate change, or how your food is produced? What do you think is the best way to reduce air pollution? 

In reply to HUSAM QADDUMI

Re: Environmental issues

by مصطفى سرداح -
Picture of سنة رابعة - فصل ثاني - 2020/2021
Q1- Generally the air in Jericho city is healthy not polluted and thats because firstly it is a small city so there are not many people live here secondly Jericho is a agricultural city.

Q2- Personally I dont worry that much about climate change regardless its importance. Yes, I do care about how the food is produced but if it tastes good than I care less.

Q3- The best way in my opinion to reduce air pollution is transferring to electric cars, of course that will take some time to achieve but maybe in the near future it will be our reality.

by علا خولي -
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••          The first question: I am a resident of Tulkarm, which is an industrial city despite it being an agricultural city, but the factories have a very negative impact on its airspace in general.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••     Second Question: Of course I am worry and everyone should be concerned about this problem. This is because it affects all life in the area, so if the weather is good and free of pollutants, it will result in healthy food free of diseases.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third Question: The best way to reduce air pollution is to reduce factories and convert them to fully electric factories .

by هيثم شاهين -
Q1-In my city, Hebron, of course, the air is polluted because it is an industrial city and it has many factories.
Q2-.actually i don't care about climate change. But for food, I care about what I eat. I don't like fast food or anything factory
Q3-In my view, relying on renewable energy such as wind and sun instead of oil and fossil fuels is the best solution
In reply to هيثم شاهين

by قيس أبو سباع -
Q1.In general, Jenin is a moderate climate region, and I live in a camp and I do not think that there is a problem in the air because of the many trees and factories far from the area in which I live.
Q2.I don't care about food because there are so many alternative things that can be used.
Q3.Whatever human beings make, air pollution cannot be stopped, but it can be reduced by using electric cars and generating energy through renewable sources such as the sun, wind, water, and avoiding hydrocarbons.

by عدي البرغوثي -
Q1) In general, the city of Ramallah is an industrial area, but I live in a remote village and in fact there are no factories and therefore there is no air pollution.
-
Q2) In fact, I am not interested in climate change, but I definitely care what I eat and how healthy the food I get, I don't like processed food.
-
Q3) In fact, I do not know what the final solution is, but I think that the best thing is to find alternatives to fuel and gas, for example, converting factories to the electronic work system, and this takes time and great effort.